Saturday, 8 September 2012

Music Video Pitch

The Presentation
This is the presentation I made for the pitch of my music video idea, it explains my idea in detail.


The Pitch
I was also being recorded while I was presenting, then I was given feedback from the rest of the class about my idea.



Feedback
After I done my pitch, I was given feedback from my classmates and my teacher.



Feedback Analysis
Everyone liked my idea, however they thought the location was not appropriate. My original location was central London, but they said East London would more suit the song choice. So if I am going to use this song for my music video, I would use more of an urban location, such as hackney or romford. They also asked if I could, to change the song, they said find a similar song. If i were to change the song, I would definitely have to go for a very similar song, in the same genre, because my idea would only suit this type of music.

No comments:

Post a Comment